Wednesday 2 September 2009

Today (Wednesday the 2nd of September) I set off for my ride in the dry, only for it to start raining after about 15 mins. Normally this would get right on my nerves but today I relished the opportunity to turn right round and head straight home........ to get my windstopper jacket that I have been waiting for an opportunity to wear for months and head right back out again to finish my training. Sad?....... Probably. But now at least I know the changes I made have improved the garment in the way I wanted.

The other exciting thing that happened today was my team caps arrived. Black with white gold white stripe and white with white gold white stripe and they look great! Its all coming together so by the end of this month it should all be ready to go, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment