Wednesday 9 September 2009

Today is Wednesday and I have not ridden since Saturday last week due to an injury sustained messing about on the MTB and going over the handlebars. Well its still not better 3 weeks later and I went to the physio to get some advice, He explained that I have bruised the cartilage under the kneecap and that when I ride it inflames by rubbing together. He said if I just keep riding I will rough the cartilage and then it will be 3-6month off the bike for sure. So I am more then a little frustrated to be indoors as the weather is beautiful outside!

I guess the only consolation is that I have directed my energy else where and been very productive with the business side of things. As this season draws to a close we are already having a look at new products and styles for next year, they take so long to put into production you have to prepare early! Check out www.lecol.net

No comments:

Post a Comment